Wednesday 30 July 2014

Fontainebleau Carousel





On my recent post on Fontainebleau fences here
my very observant friend Mary of the wonderful blog
spotted this carousel in the background
of one of the photos!

So here it is - the girls had a wonderful time
riding on the various animals.

They also managed to spot an ice cream stall nearby -
funny how they never miss one of those!

I love the pretty carousels in France
they are painted beautifully
and not at all tacky like the showground ones.



Enjoy your week
 and
be kind to one another


  Merci à bientôt


Shane x








13 comments:

  1. Oh, I love carousels, and that one is two tiered, how wonderful. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, a gorgeous French carousel, Shane. I do hope we see one of those when in Paris! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shane!! Lovely photos. And now I am craving ice cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images of your France. I was trying to read the signs in the 2nd picture.

    Thanks for stopping by and I enjoyed your sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The carousels are like the old fashioned rides we used to have when I was a child. I was allowed to go on the horses, and loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post. Shane, must make you long to be back with your little ones! Hoping when your spring comes it will be a lovely one.
    Xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful carousel. Have a blessed day. Madeline

    ReplyDelete
  8. The carousel is beautiful and a work of art. We have some traditional renovated ones here too that are fascinating to see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Shane,
    Lovely carousel photos and they make me remember my childhood days as we did have the exact same carousels in the southern Province of The Netherlands...
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Shane. I have a thing for caroussels as well. Love the colours of the horses and other animals. So pretty!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful! I think a visit to Fountainbleu must be in my future!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That does look like a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mary has sharp eyes, as do little girls for ice cream shops. Such a pretty carousel.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...